“Expensive but delicious.”
Review of Kapi Kapi - CLOSED

Kapi Kapi
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kapi Kapi Restaurant is Manuel Antonio's choice for fine dining. Our Asian-influenced seafood, succulent steaks, and original dessert menu keep locals and tourists coming back again and again. Macadamia nut encrusted Mahi Mahi sound delicious? How about sugar cane skewered prawns with a tamarind,coconut, and rum glaze? Our fresh peppercorn-seared ahi tuna is to die for! Start with seafood cigars, our most popular appetizer and finish with the hot chocolate souffle! We are open daily 4pm-10pm on the main road to the park across from Pacific Colonial Condos and Tulemar resort.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went here for my wife's 40th birthday. Our bill came to $140 for the two of us and I got a sandwich on the way home, but the food was excellent, I just wish there was more of it for that price.

It looks like a bit of a dive if you go before dark, but once the sun goes down the place looks very 5 star.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

If your looking for high end dining this is the place. The food is wonderful and the service is the best in the area.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great outdoor seating. Attentive staff. A bit pricey. Seems to be just about the best place here to go if you want to splurge. However, I was disappointed in my grouper entrée. It was advertised as herb encrusted, but it seemed I was eating a filet of fish from McDonalds.

It was not that flavorful, though I will say the portion was HUGE. My wife had another fish dish that was superb. I was a bit disappointed when I shared with the waiter that I was disappointed with my entrée and he basically ignored my comment.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We enjoyed the seafood cigars for app, tuna steak and vegetable pad Thai for our main courses. The tuna steak was very tasty and cooked perfectly as ordered. It was a bit pricey, but we thought Manuel Antonio overall was a pricey area. The wait staff was very attentive. There was a younger guy assisting our waiter, we enjoyed talking to him as he practiced his English. He was a sweet boy. The ambiance was pretty as well. We had a great evening at Kapi Kapi!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Food was amazing but bring your checkbook. Macadamian encrusted Mai Mai was amazing. Higher than what you would pay in Hawaii for same meal. But just as good.