“It's Your Don't Miss Restaurant in Manuel Antonio”
Review of Kapi Kapi

Kapi Kapi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kapi Kapi Restaurant is Manuel Antonio's choice for fine dining. Our Asian-influenced seafood, succulent steaks, and original dessert menu keep locals and tourists coming back again and again. Macadamia nut encrusted Mahi Mahi sound delicious? How about sugar cane skewered prawns with a tamarind,coconut, and rum glaze? Our fresh peppercorn-seared ahi tuna is to die for! Start with seafood cigars, our most popular appetizer and finish with the hot chocolate souffle! We are open daily 4pm-10pm on the main road to the park across from Pacific Colonial Condos and Tulemar resort.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Wonderful service (with a caveat) and excellent food
We arrived in a torrential downpour and was greeted by a helpful gentleman with umbrellas;
the maitre de asked us if we need a towel or wanted tthe restroom to dry off. Great start to a dining experience- their concern was evident throughout the meal. A head waiter offered an excellent wine choice and was attentive all evening. My son (10 years) does not eat off the children's menu and wanted a half portion from the regular. Our waiter went to the kitchen to ask the chef who was happy to comply but the waiter stated that he had to charge full price because the amount was set in the computer???? I/my husband made a comment about an override but he said that he couldn't change the price and we had to pay full price for a half portion (we were not looking for a major change but some accomodation). Luckily another waiter, I'll say the head waiter, overheard and spoke with him and there was a some type of manipulation with the price of a glass of wine or dessert- whatever, it was figured out by them and the meal was excellent. I had tuna which as fabulous and my son had sea bass which he said was the best.
The restaurant was beautiful and this was one of the best meals in our three week trip.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I loved the ambience here - it was so pretty and romantic! And it was raining the night we were there, which made it more "costa rican"! our food was very good and our server was also great - i can't remember his name! Eduardo maybe? We really liked it - the desert was AMAZING - their chocolate souffle! i would go back for that in a heartbeat!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Our family really enjoyed this restaurant! Great food, very accommodating service, beautiful ambiance. Will be sure to return on our next visit.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been having trouble finding good food in the Manuel Antonio area. We came across Kapi Kapi and gave it a try. The Food was GREAT! and the price was good for the area. This whole area has way over priced food. But, Kapi Kapi meals are priced along the lines that would bring me back. This is an open air dining experence in a nice place. It does not have any great views like many others in the area. But, the food was the best I found so far.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We went for dinner and were awed by the entrance and beautiful restaurant.
The service was great everyone was very friendly!
The food was different and really good. We are big eaters and couldn't finish. We had the cigars- wow, tasty and really different- like ,a fish taquito with a great sauce. We split a salad and left some but it was really good. I had the ribs appitizer (6 ribs and cabbage salad). We shared vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce- best ice cream and choc sauce ever. We didn't want to wait for the souffle but heard it is great. We will definitely return our next trip!!