This place was amazing the place was beautiful it was incredible to be staying in our own little rainforest jungle. the rooms were beautiful and the air conditioning was a welcome relief. The restaurant and bar had great food and delicious drinks i suggest that you order a mint mojito from the bartender named lady the mint is very fresh and it is very refreshing overall a great hotel especially for the price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio