Found the staff friendly and very helpful. From the moment we arrived the guy on reception couldn't do enough to help us. Room wasn't ready as we arrived early, but 10 mins later they came into the garden to give us a key. We were upgraded to a suite & couldnt believe how wonderful it was! The normal rooms looked nice too. There were works going on in the grounds while we were there but didn't bother us & not much work was actually being done! 2 pools, both lovely with lots of greenery around making it a nice cool sanctuary away from the stifiling heat. Not much to do in the immediate area & too far to walk to the beach, if you have a car plenty of places to park on the road. Don't get bullied into using a car park if there's room on the road! Happy hour each evening - 2 cocktails for the price of 1 - bargain & delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from it all! Tropical gardens adorning two crystalline pools. Villas Lirio offers 12 rooms with two queen-size beds and 12 rooms with a single queen bed. There are also 2 fully-equipped suites. The hotel offers restaurant service. Each room is tastefully decorated with queen-size beds, ceiling fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms with hot water. The area of Manuel Antonio/Quepos offers plenty of activities, including snorkeling, surfing, rafting, nature hikes, mangrove tours, sport fishing, and is known for its hot nightlife and excellent restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Lirio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Lirio Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Lirio Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park