Cracking view (as everyone says) is true. The view is magic, great main balcony with seats, hammocks etc. plenty of info on tours and things to do. Stayed in the four bed dorm and have nothing to complain about. Firm mattress, good fan and plenty of room. One bathroom to 3 rooms I thought might be an issue but as it's low season and not packed it was ok, not sure how it'd go in high season. Full kitchen. Would recommend and stay again. Close walk to all bars, supermarket, bus stop, ATMs etc. good pizza place just round the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park