This December my groupmates and me decided to travel around Costa Rica and we stayed in Vista Serena hostel. And these five days have changed my life :)
This is the most comfortable hostel I've ever been to. Amazing sunset view every day. Friendly people, delicious food. This is a real paradise. Very helpful and responsible host - Conrad.
Also we became a part of an annual 10k marathon through the jungle. Thanks for Vista Serena Crew for it :)
Hostel has a very convenient location - markets, shops, bars and a bus stop - everything is in 3 min walk distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park