“Best choice in Manuel Antonio”

and 1 more site!
Hostel Vista Serena
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for relax and fun time together this is the Place, Conrad and Sonia are stars great amazing people that take things easy which is great for vacation spirit clean loads of new poeple to meet and fun nights this is a hostel must thing to be aware of not a hotel but if you still looking for privacy you can get your own room if you there do it!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank MadSnail_Travel

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Vista Serena was the perfect choice for our Manuel Antonio trip. Conrad and Leah were so helpful (and got us hooked up with tour deals too). You can't get a better view and a quiet escape. The sunsets you will experience here will make you swoon.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My friend and I booked Vista Serena on a whim, due to the positive reviews on tripadvisor, and we were not dissapointed. Overall it was a very fun experience, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Manuel Antonio.
Leah was such an enormous help when booking our excursions; everything she suggested was fantastic, and it got to the point where we just asked her what she thought we should do tomorrow, and just booked whatever she suggested. She also gave us hostel recommendations as we travelled around to other areas of the country, and again, she nailed it.
If I am ever to return to Manuel Antonio, you can be sure I will be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2013

One of my favorite hostel in Costa Rica with fantastic sunset to watch from the terrace. The hostel is very clean with many amenities with great location, just half way between Qeupos and Manuel Antonio national park. But the best bonus of this hostel is super friendly, helpful and knowable staff. All of them were helpful to deal with my urgent problem which happened to me in Manuel Antonio and arrange unusual transfer request for other Costa Rican destination for the great price. There is also on site restaurant where they serve tasty and for Manuel Antonio cheap food. I really enjoyed lazing in hammock while watching amazing sunset. They really made my stay here memorable and this is one of the places I would like to return as you feel home here from the first moment you enter here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I just have to say, I've never stayed at a better hostel...Leah and Conrad are the best hosts that we could have asked for. Our time in Manual Antonio was amazing. They were kind, considerate and fun. Leah was eager to help set us up with any activities that were offered in Manual Antonio. The hostel itself overlooks a beautiful view of the ocean and the hang-out area outside is just so relaxing with plenty of seating, including hammocks. I woke up each morning, had a cup of coffee and watched the sun rise. They served food there, had a free phone that you could use to call any where in the US, free WI-FI, etc etc etc!!! WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY.
LEAH AND CONRAD, I can't thank you enough. really...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Vista Serena was my favorite hostel during my trip to Costa Rica. The employees and very friendly, especially Leah. They are great hosts and very knowledgeable about the different tours which are offered across the country, even some in Panama and Nicaragua. The crowd is great and really friendly as well. Great food at the restaurant in the hostel. Gorgeous view, not to be missed!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2013

A really great hostel with friendly staff and outstanding views of the Pacific. Conrad and his mother Sonia really put the effort in to make my stay as enjoyable as it was. I stayed in Loma Linda, the house converted into a four room hostel, the upstairs feels like a home away from home. Highly recommend this hostel, a good place to meet people and chill with a beer and watch the sun set over the Pacific.

Room Tip: A room in the upstairs of Loma Linda