One of my favorite hostel in Costa Rica with fantastic sunset to watch from the terrace. The hostel is very clean with many amenities with great location, just half way between Qeupos and Manuel Antonio national park. But the best bonus of this hostel is super friendly, helpful and knowable staff. All of them were helpful to deal with my urgent problem which happened to me in Manuel Antonio and arrange unusual transfer request for other Costa Rican destination for the great price. There is also on site restaurant where they serve tasty and for Manuel Antonio cheap food. I really enjoyed lazing in hammock while watching amazing sunset. They really made my stay here memorable and this is one of the places I would like to return as you feel home here from the first moment you enter here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio