I just have to say, I've never stayed at a better hostel...Leah and Conrad are the best hosts that we could have asked for. Our time in Manual Antonio was amazing. They were kind, considerate and fun. Leah was eager to help set us up with any activities that were offered in Manual Antonio. The hostel itself overlooks a beautiful view of the ocean and the hang-out area outside is just so relaxing with plenty of seating, including hammocks. I woke up each morning, had a cup of coffee and watched the sun rise. They served food there, had a free phone that you could use to call any where in the US, free WI-FI, etc etc etc!!! WONDERFUL HOSPITALITY.
LEAH AND CONRAD, I can't thank you enough. really...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park