Vista Serena is one of the most beautiful hostels I have stayed at. Maybe the most beautiful one. The view is just breath taking, the sun sets and the rain storms.. Incredible. It is not the only thing that makes this place so special. Usually for me it is the people. And the people who work there have become my friends so easily.. Leah who is in charge of tours is a very special person to me. She made me laugh every day and she was so helpful with all the tours. She is doing a great job there. She was always there when I needed something. I learned a lot from Conrad and Sonia too. I felt like at home there and I am so greatfull for that. The food there is delicious too! Thank you guys! Vista Serena is the kind of place where you wanna come back again and again... I will :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park