I was in Manuel Antonio in January! It was an amazing place with a great view and really nice people. The sunset is amazing!!! The people are really really friendly and helpfull. I fell before the hostel and had a unpleasant injury. Steve, Serena, her sons and Leah where very sweet for me! I feld like i was home at this hostel and I met some really awesome people! The food was very good! After a while I wanted to go to a place where they had whales and Leah (the hostess) has helped me here extremely well. She offered me a good hostel in Uvita and was a great guide! Everything I wanted and needed, she arranged it for me! Because of her my wish of seeing whales became true!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park