I stayed at Vista Serena while travelling Central America and Mexico for months and this was by far one of the best hostel experiences of my trip. Beyond the great amenities and absolutely breathtaking views, the management and customer service made the stay so much more memorable. Leah and Conrad were both wonderful and very helpful in providing suggestions for activities, booking side-trips and just making me feel welcome and at home as a solo traveler, which I really appreciated so much. Leah helped me book a tour of the National Park (which was great - so many animal sightings) and a trip to Corcovado, which, no exaggerations, was the highlight of my four month trip, thanks to her help. Absolutely amazing. I dream about going back to Vista Serena to chill in those hammocks and watch the sunset and toucans fly by all the time!! And to hang out with the great people and the pups! You won't regret a stay here. (Oh and I didn't even mention the basics: really good deal for a dorm room, super clean and nice.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park