Five years ago I decided I was going to spend 3 months in Costa Rica because I hate Winter. I made my way to San Jose then Heredia and I grabbed a nice bus to Manuel Antonio with out booking any thing in advance ( mistake always pre book ) There was this place called Vista Serena Hostel I went there with a few other people i meet on a bus with our luck they had enough room for us all What a beautiful place to stay at first your greeted at the driveway by 2 sweet little dogs and a big Dino dog who love's everyone then you look to your left and you see a view like you would not believe just stunning and breath taking There was a lovely women from America at the desk . she was helping a group of travellers who were booking a tour with with her (Leah) She greets you right away and very nice I would here a group coming back to the Hostel and thanking Leah for a great vacation with helping them all with buses and and getting all over Costa Rica I have been going to Costa Rica now 5 years now Conrad and his Mom Sonia made every one feel like they were home The staff there are the kindest people I have ever meet Like my self a 1 night stay turned into weeks like so many others Beautiful country and some of the kindest people you will meet all waiting for you ! .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio