We stayed at Vista Serena for one night in a private room next to the main building. Nobody was in the other room in our suite, so we had a bathroom, kitchen, living room and terrace all to ourselves for $30 dollars! It was definitely the best deal of our trip. The whole place was very clean. The staff were very nice and relaxed. The view was so beautiful, a perfect place for watching the sunset over the ocean. We cooked our own food, but the breakfast food they served looked good. There was a huge DVD collect and a computer with internet. It was easy to walk to the supermarket and several restaurants on the road between Quepos and Manuel Antonio, yet it was a bit apart from the really bustling area around the park entrance. It might be hard to sleep late in the morning because of everyone up and about, but who wants to sleep in when you can get to the park early? We would have definitely stayed longer if we had more time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio