We actually didn't end up staying here because of a misunderstanding of what we were booking, but wanted to go out of our way to write a review because Conrad was so friendly and helpful! We booked on hostels.com and somehow thought we were getting a bungalow or private house to ourselves but when we showed up we had a private ROOM but a shared kitchen and bath. Since we are on our honeymoon and wanted more privacy he immediately offered us our money back and recommended the place next door which was a better fit for two honeymooners. We were SOOO grateful for the refund and for the advice, since it was getting dark already by that point! I can tell this is a place run by good people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is nestled into the heart of the jungle in Manuel Antonio center with a breathtaking ocean and sunset view over the green canopy. From very affordable dormitory bunk beds to slightly more luxurious private rooms with ocean view- we have it all and it all comes with a free continental breakfast in the morning! The common terrace area has hammocks for lounging and reading a book or just taking a snooze amongst the squawks of scarlet macaws and the touch of the ocean breeze. There is also a fully equipped communal kitchen and TV lounge with cable and dvds to watch. The spread out set up of the cabins allows us to be both family friendly and also party friendly, bringing together a unique combo of the two. Just remember at Hostel Vista Serena we host the fun!! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hostel Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Serena Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hostel Vista Serena Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio