We are a family of four. We spent 8 nights here and it was spectacular. It's a very small place with only about a dozen villas. You get to know most of the other people in the villas when meeting at the main pool & restaurant/bar. The view from the room windows is breathing!!! Not to mention all the wildlife all over the villa grounds! Howlers, Sloths, Spider Monkeys all over! The property landscaping alone would be reason to stay here! You are literally living in the middle of a rain forrest! Manuel Antonio State Park is literally 15 minutes away. The walk to the front entrance is only 5 minutes away where you come to a street full of restaurants and even 2 supermarkets. I probably didn't need more than 5-6 nights there but I wasn't complaining on the last day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Buena Vista Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park