We just returned from our stay at Buena Vista in Tulemar. We stepped up and stayed at a premium villa which is evident from the second you arrive. The eco-friendly vibe definitely adds to the experience. Our concierge, Andres was there from beginning to end and took wonderful care of our every need. Andres helped our group out with everything activity we did and made our stay fantastic!
The weather in Manuel Antonio was perfect and the one thing that surprised all of us was how wonderful the temperature of the water was. Every day was a 10! Buena Vista is set within a private expansive rainforest directly on a picturesque beach. This unique location makes for amazing surprise visits from capuchin monkeys and other exotic wildlife while you're relaxing on the beach or eating lunch at the beachfront area. Our villa had both an Ocean/Jungle View (404 - Pacifico Villa) and it was worth every penny. The furnishings, artwork, kitchen supplies made our stay so memorable. The deck overlooked the ocean and surrounding rainforest. The deck had 4 very comfy lounge chairs, outdoor dining room, and dipping spa. We loved hanging out on the deck area watching the wildlife sipping on coffee and drinks! Each bedroom also had a wonderful private deck with lounge chairs, tables, etc. The best part was the private tub on the deck which was perfect for relaxing after a day of exploration in the sun.
Another compelling factor about the location is that you are walking distance to the best restaurants which was absolutely wonderful. This was a really big advantage! The location was also very convenient to Manuel Antonio Park but we found that we saw as much wildlife in Tulemar as at the park. There is a ton of wildlife to see there in both places
A hugely important factor is that the Buena Vista staff is just incredible and so accomodating. I've been to many resorts with great staff, but the group at Buena Vista seem to be a family and they make you feel like you are part of it while you are there. A few standouts were Orlando, Luis, and Andres who took special care of us and made it a truly remarkable experience. But what's really great is that the staff is so helpful and caring without feeling intrusive. It's a perfect balance that I've actually never seen before. Thank you all for making our trip a wonderful memory!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tulemar Resort The Premier Resort Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Rated as the number 1 resort hotel in Central America and Costa Rica and number 9 in the World by Trip Advisor Tulemar Resort is a full service resort set in the peaceful 33-acre gated and secure Tulemar Gardens Condominium. A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for our guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, as well as our luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas. The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region. At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town. We invite you to review our website for photos and details, then book one of these magnificent villas or bungalows and experience the most unforgettable vacation of your life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Tulemar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Tulemar Resort Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio