Group of 16 stayed recently at 2 Bedroom Villas, Bunglow and Jr. Suite. Shuttle waiting time is way too much and takes longer. Beach services closes at sharp 5pm even in summer and it's too early. You can not get towels or chairs even at five minutes before 5pm. Shuttle services closes at 10pm along with reception, which makes it hard. It's very hard to walk to the beach access as it is very stiff and private beach is just ok, not worth the money. Breakfast is not included in rent and restaurant is very expensive, food is very bad and pasta sucks, Pizza if ok. Of course their Villas is very modern and awesome but bungalows is very outdated and requires lot of attentions. Very old furniture, extremely bad condition bathroom and not working 2 burner electric grill; where they have replaced it with one burner portable electric grill on top of the 2 burner unit. Old microwave. Overall very expensive and very pricey. Too far to walk to town and beach area. Pool are is clean and nice but only one has bar and restaurant. Other Pool has bar but closed and not open at all. Housekeeping service upon request only and cleaning job is just ok. There are plenty of other choices and you should look for other options as it's not worth paying for just beach access here. Better restaurant choices with nice view near town, which is far from here. Their shuttle service does not go outside of the resort property and not even to nearby grocery store. Grocery store can deliver if you call direct instead of thru resort, where they charge 10% service fee. Shuttle driver are not friendly and does not provide courtesy service at all. It's too far and too hard to walk to from one Villas to another Bungalows. Very poor Wi-Fi and internet speed for upload. Not all units have access but you need to find and look for better reception of Wi-Fi. Do not stay at their Bungalows or Jr. Suites but stay at Villa's if you can afford. Its very expensive though and be careful with your bill/invoice at check-out, some one else signed twice for very large check/ticket of bar and restaurant bill, which does not belongs to us. They had removed it at check-out once we noticed it and told them about it. Look for better other options and save some $$$$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tulemar Resort The Premier Resort Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Rated as the number 1 resort hotel in Central America and Costa Rica and number 9 in the World by Trip Advisor Tulemar Resort is a full service resort set in the peaceful 33-acre gated and secure Tulemar Gardens Condominium. A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for our guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, as well as our luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas. The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region. At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town. We invite you to review our website for photos and details, then book one of these magnificent villas or bungalows and experience the most unforgettable vacation of your life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Tulemar's Buena Vista Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Tulemar's Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park