My husband and I stayed at Buena Vista Villas on the second half of our awesome vacation to Costa Rica. We traveled with our good friends, two other couples, whom we travel with often. Buena Vista Villas was a very nice place. The grounds are impecably groomed and beautiful! My husband and I stayed in a Jr suite with a wonderful view of the ocean, where we watched the sunset every night, which was always breathtaking! Behind our suite, just below our veranda, was an awesome jungled forest that was the home of monkeys of all kinds! They came to visit every morning about 6 am and we made it a point to wake up and have coffee outside to watch their show!
Our room was clean and comfortable, with a king bed. Although it did have a small closet, It did lack storage room which left us to have to live out of suitcases rather than being able to un pack. However, with the beautiful, private beach nearby and several very nice pools on the property, we didnt spend much time in our room!
It was quite a hike to get from the pick up area to our room, but the excercise was welcomed! And there was always wild life and beautiful grounds to view along the way! We were always delighted when we called for a shuttle and Michael was our driver! A very pleasant young man who was very helpful, reccomending very good restraunts in town ( while there make sure to visit Barba Roja restaraunt! They have amazing food... especially the Red Snapper and BBq Ribs!!) Michael worked hard to make sure that we wre always having a great time and made sure that our needs were taken care of. Thank you!
We did have an incedent while staying at Buena Vista Villas where we had an in room dinner planned at our friends bungalow. We were told that we would get a call to meet with the chef and plan our menu, etc. but we never got the call and our dinner in our room never happened. It was very disappointing! But we went to Barba Rojas and had an amazing dinner, as well as a great time with our friends dancing to the live band that was the entertainment!
Our trip to Costa Rica was our first and have not quit talking about it since we returned in March! We cant wait to be able to plan our second tour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tulemar Resort The Premier Resort Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Rated as the number 1 resort hotel in Central America and Costa Rica and number 9 in the World by Trip Advisor Tulemar Resort is a full service resort set in the peaceful 33-acre gated and secure Tulemar Gardens Condominium. A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for our guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, as well as our luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas. The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region. At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town. We invite you to review our website for photos and details, then book one of these magnificent villas or bungalows and experience the most unforgettable vacation of your life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Tulemar's Buena Vista Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Tulemar's Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park