My husband and I stayed at Buena Vista Villas on the second half of our awesome vacation to Costa Rica. We traveled with our good friends, two other couples, whom we travel with often. Buena Vista Villas was a very nice place. The grounds are impecably groomed and beautiful! My husband and I stayed in a Jr suite with a wonderful view of the ocean, where we watched the sunset every night, which was always breathtaking! Behind our suite, just below our veranda, was an awesome jungled forest that was the home of monkeys of all kinds! They came to visit every morning about 6 am and we made it a point to wake up and have coffee outside to watch their show!
Our room was clean and comfortable, with a king bed. Although it did have a small closet, It did lack storage room which left us to have to live out of suitcases rather than being able to un pack. However, with the beautiful, private beach nearby and several very nice pools on the property, we didnt spend much time in our room!
It was quite a hike to get from the pick up area to our room, but the excercise was welcomed! And there was always wild life and beautiful grounds to view along the way! We were always delighted when we called for a shuttle and Michael was our driver! A very pleasant young man who was very helpful, reccomending very good restraunts in town ( while there make sure to visit Barba Roja restaraunt! They have amazing food... especially the Red Snapper and BBq Ribs!!) Michael worked hard to make sure that we wre always having a great time and made sure that our needs were taken care of. Thank you!
We did have an incedent while staying at Buena Vista Villas where we had an in room dinner planned at our friends bungalow. We were told that we would get a call to meet with the chef and plan our menu, etc. but we never got the call and our dinner in our room never happened. It was very disappointing! But we went to Barba Rojas and had an amazing dinner, as well as a great time with our friends dancing to the live band that was the entertainment!
Our trip to Costa Rica was our first and have not quit talking about it since we returned in March! We cant wait to be able to plan our second tour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buena Vista Villas is a small, luxury boutique resort located inside Tulemar, a 33-acre gated resort community. Nestled in the jungle with stunning views, our villas offer luxury and privacy with all the amenities of a high-end beach resort: concierge and daily maid service, three pools and our private sandy beach. Breakfast is available daily at the pool with lunch, snacks and drinks at the beach in the afternoon, among monkeys and sloths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Buena Vista Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park