Our concierge Andres was absolutely wonderful!! He was so nice a knowledgable about everything and anytime we wanted anything we just called him and he made arangements for us. The property is beautiful and there are trees everywhere and the private beach was also very wonderful saphire blue water backing up to jungle. There are free kayaks and boogie boards and the water is so warm. A friend from college and I stayed in a Bungalow and it was clean, quaint, and rustic. The floor to ceiling windows around the entire bungalow were awesome. The one complaint I had was the very thin somewhat scratchy lone bed sheet that was the only thing separating me from the matress. Also, the breakfast we had at the beach was the worst we had in Costa Rica. But, Cafe Milagro (right across the street) had one of the best breakfasts so if you can I would suggest eating breakfafst there. Lunch at the beach was good. Again the beach here is so warm and the people were very friendly. Andres was a huge help as well as the rest of the staff. We were given a house to change in after a day at the beach because check out was at 11 and our flight wasn't until two and the house they gave us to change in was spectacular!! For 800 a night we couldn't quite afford this option but it was cool to see nonetheless. AC in the bungalow was really good. Good enough to dry out our suitcases enitrely which did not happen anywhere else we went in Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Tulemar Resort The Premier Resort Hotel in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica Rated as the number 1 resort hotel in Central America and Costa Rica and number 9 in the World by Trip Advisor Tulemar Resort is a full service resort set in the peaceful 33-acre gated and secure Tulemar Gardens Condominium. A wide variety of standalone accommodations are available for our guests, including the famed Tulemar Bungalows & Villas, as well as our luxurious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Buena Vista Luxury Villas. The property itself is spectacular, nestled in a lush rainforest overlooking the beautiful Manuel Antonio coastline. Surrounded by nature, Tulemar Resort features incredible gardens, walking paths, thriving wildlife, and the ONLY exclusive sandy beach in the region. At Tulemar Resort you will enjoy the luxury and privacy of your very own villa, along with the amenities of a high end resort, including concierge service, daily maid service, 4 swimming pools, beach bar, spa services, tour desk, and the best sunset bar and restaurant in town. We invite you to review our website for photos and details, then book one of these magnificent villas or bungalows and experience the most unforgettable vacation of your life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Tulemar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Luxury Villas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Buena Vista Hotel And Casas
- Tulemar Resort Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park