The hotel is located about half way between the entrance to the national park and a great beach with all the amenities. A very easy walk to either one. Beautiful, clean pool right outside your room with warm water (about 90 degrees) that felt wonderful after a day at the beach or the park. The cabin we had was a standard (no kitchenette) but it did have a coffee maker and a fridge with a small freezer for ice (nice for making in room drinks). Our cabin was less than $120/night including taxes! We had a porch with 2 chairs and a love seat that fronted the drive next to the pool. Breakfast was included in the room rate and was served at the adjoining hotel's restaurant which was located in a jungle setting next to the hotel's beautiful pool with a swim up bar. The breakfast was cereal, fresh watermelon, papaya, pineapple, bananas, other fresh fruits, various bread to toast, pancakes, sausage, tortillas, made to order omeletes , fried eggs, scrambled eggs, hot coffee, hot milk(for café con leche), fresh orange juice, hot teas and a lot of other things I didn't try. I've paid $18 for a breakfast buffet in the states that couldn't hold a candle to this! The entire staff was clean, professional, friendly and helpful. Especially Leo Martinez at the front desk. Wish I could be there now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio