This was a great little place for the price ($64/night with tax) and access to the beach (3 min walk) and Manual Antonio National Park (10 min walk). Despite all the cons listed below, this place looked much nicer than others in the area at similar prices and I would stay here again if going to the park.
Good AC, good price, above average cleanliness, nice grounds, nice pool, hot water, fridge, safe in room ($40 deposit), chairs on outside patios.
Some staff were a bit difficult to work with, a little mold in bathroom but to be expected in the rain forest, no coffee in room or on grounds, extra towels cost money, laundry service very expensive ($1-3 per item- go across the street to the hostel and they will do your laundry for $7 per bag), no breakfast (again, go across the street to the hostel and get a great breakfast for $3), no phones in room, no free local calls from front desk phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Espadilla Cabins is a beautiful little beach hotel located just one minute from the beach in Manuel Antonio. It has 16 units surrounded by beautiful gardens, a swimming pool and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Espadilla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Espadilla Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cabinas Espadilla Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio