All reviewsthe main roadsquare feetcosta ricaarrange tourshuge bathroomlaundry servicegreat poolevery morningmonkeystaxisjungle
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I spent 4 nights in villas Mymosa with my family (3 kids), we have a junior villas. Everything is perfect in that place and very clean. Staff are very helpful, rooms spatious and the yard is beautiful. I will definitively come back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My wife and I and two other couples stayed here for a week in early February 2012. We had a "Junior" suite and the other two couples shared one of the larger units on the upper floor. We all are quite picky late 50's people who have seen a good portion of the world. Mymosa was very relaxing. The highlight for us was Janet and Junior in Mymosito's restaurant on-site. The earthquake was also intriguing --- if a little scary.

Room Tip: The junior suites facing the pool (#'s 5,6,7 and 8 -I think) are wonderful. Front and back patios/balconies.Good parking and godd security.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DCBUD
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I really wanted to give this place a better rating; the breakfast was good, the pool nice and the staff helpful. It is located within walking distance (or a short bus or taxi ride) from town and Manuel Antonia Park. Unfortunately our room was pretty bad. There were holes in some of the cushions, the sheets were stained, we were visited by large cockroaches, there was no ventilation and the room smelled of mold.

Room Tip: We where located in a room at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Valerie H
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed at this place on room 10 from November 23 to November 27 2011. The place is great, a bit noisy as it's closed to the main road but over all the place is good for the price. The staff is helpful and very pleasant, always willing to help. The beach is five minutes away by bus ( bus stop is right in front of the place) you can drive and pay for parking too. Be sure to bring cash as there's no bank machine in Manuel Antonio there's one half way to the beach closed to Barba roja.
The pool is nice and the grounds are clean, the place is cleaned every day. They could use some new pillows but that's just minimals issues. It's perfect for families with kids although the pool is quite deep and you must keep an eye on little ones if they don't know how to swim.
There's many restaurants within walking distance, even one in the villas. Or you can stop in quepos and buy your food and cook in the villas full equipped kitchen.
I liked this place. It was good for the price.

Room Tip: The front room by the pool are nicer.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Miuset
Reviewed August 20, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at Villa Mymosa. Ron, Julie and Carlos were great. My kids loved the pool and the food...what more could you ask for. We parked our rental in the lot and didn't use it, instead opted for the bus system. Our excursions were planned by the staff and were everything we asked for. As for the ants...you are in the tropics. We kept all our food sealed up. Having a kitchen was key.
When we travel back to the Quepos area, we will definitly stay at Villa Mymosa.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family