My mom and I stayed at Issimo Suites after repeatedly verifying with the Concierge that despite the romantic 'flavor' we'd still be welcome. It was fantastic! The staff is on top of their game - friendly, helpful, professional- and all are gracious hosts. The hotel is lovely and quiet and the rooms are really nice and the food is very good. They will also cook fish that you've caught. We stayed in 107 which was perfect. We had a great balcony, large for the two of us and I sat and wrote on it every morning. It was perfect, shaded and a great watching spot for all of the animals. Room 107 was also ideal for me because the wireless was excellent (again, I was there partly to write). We had a couple of monkeys that thought WE were perfect entertainment, especially when we jumped as they started to remove one of the paintings off of the balcony wall!! Everything that has been already said is true. Forget all the advertising you'll see about amazing sunsets elsewhere. I saw two of the most amazing sunsets I've every seen anywhere in the world at Issimo off the pool balcony and from the balcony in our room. We walked the short walk to the beautiful beach on two separate days. It was over Easter so the beach was more packed than usual but there are tons of little nooks in the rocks. In fact, hardly anyone else was actually on the sandy part of the beach since it was blazing hot. Book the tours available through the hotel. We did the Manuel Antonio walking tour and the zip drive (yep, me and my 70 year old mother). Both were excellent and all of the the tour staff were well informed and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay at Issimo! Only suggestion I have for the hotel is more mangoes at breakfast! Costa Rican mangoes are so sweet they taste like they have been soaked overnight in sugar water but alas, there were none for breakfast. Go to Jiuberths for dinner or lunch at least once. Fantabulous, fresh seafood and hilarious staff that are very accommodating with Spanglish! I would certainly recommend Issimo Suites to my friends and fam. Thanks for a great stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio