We loved Issimo Suites!! Visited for 2 nights in Sept. 2013 for our 20th Anniversary and loved the experience this hotel offered. Huge room, huge private deck with view of the Pacific, had dinner & breakfasts downstairs at the restaurant and the food was great. Very quiet and private, rarely saw another guest. Nice little pool with a fantastic view is just off the restaurant. We got to see a capuchin monkey at breakfast and woke up to the haunting sound of the howler monkeys at about 4am one morning...what an unbelievable sound!! Staff was extremely helpful and nice, couldn't have been happier. 5 minute drive to Manuel Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park