Maybe I am a hotel snob, or maybe I just like a clean healthy place to stay when I pay 200USD+ per night. Upon arriving we were greeted nicely. We went up to our room where the hot tub was filled with blue colored water and what looked like red kool-aid in two champagne glasses. The bed had bugs..which I will justify probably came from outside but the sink was nasty and I just didnt trust that bidet. I was not very happy especially since we just spent an amazing three nights at Nayara in Arenal. Our sleep was comfortable. The next morning, we did not see any monkeys and although we were up at 7am for breakfast, the breakfast buffet was sparse and the fruit was surrounded by flies who were probably there an hour before. There was a single piece of toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park