We stayed in penthouse suite 102. I requested them balcony room before but they gave 102 which doesn't have balcony but very nice views as it's on the top floor-duplex style. We saw beautiful sunset on pacific from our room. The problem was with the shower faucet. Hot and cold water flow was not maintained and if someone else uses water at the same time in hotel, you can hardly get any water and it became annoying so we asked for change in room. Service was very nice and everyone who worked there were very helpful. They gave us room 103 which is in the middle floor and that was with balcony. Water flow was much much better and view was still spectacular. Trees partially blocked view of ocean but I am glad they are not allowed to cut trees and destroy nature for better views. Jacuzzi are good but dont stay at issimo for that coz it's not worth it. Their linens smell bad and we used perfumes all over them to get rid of that smell. We also found scorpion on our wall and when we called they took care of it immediately but that was really scary. We are vegetarians and hotel chef was very nice to make fettuccine with veggies, burrito and quesadilla and all were fantastic. Every morning we had nice breakfast also. You will definitely see Capuchin monkeys visiting and we also saw sloth. There is a small beach 10 min far and it was secluded and nice but there is no transport available from hotel unlike many others in the same area. Beaches in national park are much better in view and you will definitely see more wildlife there. The only reason why I gave 3 stars is because of staff and spectacular views and of corse monkeys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio