We stayed at Issimo Suites in June of 2013 for our one year anniversary. We were staying for a week but extended our stay for 3 more days because we couldn't bare to leave! We've always traveled all-inclusive and stayed right on the beach so it was definitely a different change of pace for us. The staff was very nice and helpful when asked. They don't pester you at all. This actually took some getting used to after always being waited on hand and foot but we enjoyed it. There were monkeys on our balcony and our room was fabulous. It's in the trees but the views are spectacular. The breakfast is awesome and included. The drinks were NOT very good and absolutely not worth the price considering we found some amazing restaurants and bars throughout the area.
All in all we had a great experience and would go back another time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park