This is a nice little hotel in Manuel Antonio. The room we were in had a good view from the balcony.
- The room was spacious and good. We weren't big fans of the bathroom/toilet layout; doesn't make for a very comfortable environment when one has to use the toilet!
- The view from the balcony and restaurant is good.
- There is a nice quiet beach just down the road. There were hardly any people there and clean.
These are not so much negatives as pointing out minor points.
- Location. The hotel is off the main road going to Espadilla beach. It is quite a walk to go to the main road/restaurants. There is a small quiet beach down the road but is a steep walk back. This might not be an issue if you have a car but something to consider if you want a central location.
- The hotel is clean and the staff friendly but I wouldn't term it luxurious.
- The food is o.k. We had better food elsewhere. I will however give them kudos for making something off the menu as my wife was not feeling well.
- They have a shuttle that goes to the beach once or twice a day, that was helpful.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking