Everything about Costa Rica is breathtaking. This area of the country is perfect! The mountains, rainforests, national parks, beaches are all within driving distance of each other. My husband and I wanted to stay away from any busy, commercial resort and Issimo suites suited our taste perfectly. After our long road trip to the hotel, we were greeted with warm smiles and cold cocktails! The hotel is small and intimate. There are gorgeous views of the ocean and forest cover. It's far enough away from the main roads to be relaxing and quiet, yet close enough to walk or taxi to the local hot spots. It's a wonderfully relaxing place to stay after a day of adventure at Manuel Antonio National Park, white water rafting, etc. All of the staff were very welcoming and friendly. We appreciated how personal the service was. Booking activities and transportation was a breeze! I must say that the food was superb!! Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all surprisingly good. You must try the guacamole!! It was fantastic. We did eat out a few times at local restaurants, but nothing was quite as good as the food we had at the hotel. The cocktails were great too, and the two for one special everyday was a nice plus. Our room, the royal suite, was perfect. I would highly recommend this room. The view from the large balcony was beautiful. We saw some amazing sunsets and wildlife. We enjoyed sunbathing and swimming in private. There’s really no reason to leave the room. The private pool was large enough and deep enough to swim in. The Jacuzzi tub was also nice for relaxing in the afternoons. The bed and sitting areas were very comfortable. The room was always clean and neat. The air conditioning worked very well also. Overall, the suite was amazing and exceeded our expectations. It was definitely worth the extra $$! One thing we loved about staying here was that there were two beaches within walking distance. The smaller beach is very close. It’s a beautiful walk during the day. However, it’s a bit strenuous up and down hill mid-day when it’s hot out. It’s not crowded, and the water and scenery is gorgeous. Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations. Anyone would fall in love with Issimo Suites. We intend to be back soon!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park