So glad we got to experience Issimo! My hubby and I were in Manuel Antonio in January for a wedding. We opted to stay at Issimo, and we are so happy we did! Loved the quaint, quiet, laid back atmosphere there, and all of the staff made us feel like their family.
The view is stunning, and the full complimentary breakfast is the perfect accompaniment to the vista that includes both ocean and jungle! 'Gato' pampered us with freshly made drinks and snacks by the pool, always served with a smile! All of the food we ate on site was VERY good and fresh. And of course the daily visits from the monkeys and bird life were a real treat!
I must re-iterate that ALL of the staff we encountered here were top notch and so hospitable. They exercised a fine balance between giving us personal space, yet going out of their way to make our stay even more enjoyable.
When checking in we were first taken to a downstairs room, and requested different accommodations, simply because we wanted a private balcony (some of them are shared). The staff was very nice to offer us a different room, although we did have to pay a little higher rate. Our room was perfectly romantic with the Jacuzzi tub and open shower, and daily pampering of rose petals and toweligami (yes I made that word up).
As far as location, we were a short, inexpensive cab ride from town, excursions and numerous restaurants. There is also a nice little beach area just a walk down from the property. If you’re looking for a quiet, intimate, sumptuous tree house, at a great value - I think you’ve found your spot! The only drawback is we didn't want to leave.
Thank you, Issimo and Staff, for welcoming us into your beautiful ‘home’ for the week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park