While staying elsewhere in Costa Rica, we took an excursion to Manuel Antonio and stayed at Issimo one night. Friendly service, we were met with glasses of iced tea and an offer to check our bags while our room was being prepared. Breakfast was included in the rate, and we also had lunch there -- both times, the food was exceptional. The "spa" is a very small room with massage tables, but the massage was a great deal and very relaxing. The rooms are large and very clean, and a small pot of coffee was delivered to our door in the morning. VERY comfortable bed. Didn't spend enough time in the area to check out other hotels, but would recommend Issimo as a very nice option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park