We had a beautiful wedding organized by Issimo suites. We rented out the entire hotel for 3 days! Since we had quite a large number of guests (for a destination wedding), I knew it wouldn't be as easy to coordinate, but they did such a fantastic job of having everything run smoothly. Maday, Ivania and Elizabeth planned our wedding, and they were so accommodating and helpful. The location of the wedding was perfect. We had our ceremony at the marina instead of the beach, because we had to accommodate 32 guests, and we were concerned the beach would be too busy for photographs. Issimo recommended an excellent photographer, Kevin Heslin, who did such an amazing job of capturing moments...I'm still in awe of just how talented he is. The bouquet, the wedding decorations, were all great. The food at the wedding and at the hotel in general was very good...their breakfast had a large selection (hash browns, bacon, sausage, eggs, omelettes, rice and beans, beef stew, plantains, papaya, watermelon, french toast, cake, etc.), and was often enough to fill you up until dinner. We mainly tried the dishes that weren't on the "candlelight" menu, and they were great. I loved their thick-cut french fries. The rooms were large, luxurious and clean...most rooms had magnificent views. Our guests were really happy with our choice of hotel. Since it is a smaller hotel, with only 13 rooms, it has a much homier feel to it, you get to know the staff pretty well. Their pool was clean and fairly deep for its size. The restaurant had an amazing view of the sunset. There were several beaches closeby...our favourite was Playitas, which was about a 25 min walk away. It was a sandy beach with large 6-10 feet waves! Beisanz was closer, and more calm, but the beach itself was rockier. We went to a few places for dinner (cafe milagro, kapi kapi, victoria's) and they were about a 6-8$ cab ride, or a 20-30 min walk away. Overall, it was a fantastic experience, and all 32 of us were impressed by Costa Rica's beauty, and the comfort of issimo suites. Both my husband and I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio