I stayed at Issimo in one of the junior suites downstairs. From my arrival the staff greeted me & helped with my bags. The tropical views were amazing!!! The coffee at the door every morning was a great addition to my trip. Every staff member that I encountered, took their job seriously and did it with enthusiasm. This type of good service is missing in American hotels. The bed was very comfortable and the best part is that the housekeeping staff instinctively wouldn't knock on your door and disturb you to clean up. They would just wait until you got up for breakfast and ask you if you needed service or leave you towels etc.. with a flower on it. They have a night security guard who mans the front, so I felt completely safe. I had conversations with them at night and they were genuine good people. All in all, as a first time visitor to Costa Rica, I am amazed at the culture and overall warmth of the people. When I was leaving I had trouble with my GPS to enter the hotel I was transferring to in San Jose, Ivy the front desk agent called the hotel for me and found the correct street name to enter. It's service like that that makes me love Issimo. Thanks for a good trip. On a side note, of the three areas I stayed in, Manuel Antonio, Arenal Volcano, and San Jose there is one aspect of the pura vida lifestyle that will be encountered everywhere. If you in a restaurant & you order food off the menu, don't expect to get whats advertised. LOL If you ask for rice, you might get fries. If you ask for a veggie omelet, expect them to add ham & you will have to have it re-made two times. It didn't bother me, but for the real particular american eater, this may be a problem. It became funny to me because when you ask a waiter about whats on the menu vs your plate, they often don't realize the error. But they are truly genuine with service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Hotwire so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio