I had noticed this place from the beach on a previous visit. I decided to stay there for 2 weeks. It is Perfect for me. I am on the beach! No need to pack things, just put the suit on and go. No need to eat out, it has a kitchenette. It was quiet. It is private and safe. I loved the monkey visits, the birds, the sweet fragrant smell of night blooming jasmine. I heard the ocean all night while I slept. I saw the waves on the Huge rock from my room. I enjoyed swaying in the hammock. I enjoyed getting to know Anna, the manager. If you like glitzy, luxury places, find another spot. If you truly love tranquility, nature and Pura Vida, this is it! It was clean and well kept and it is easy to feel at home and welcomed. I hope it never changes and I hope there is always space for me when I return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to waves & enjoy the monkeys while staying right on the beach. Enjoy outstanding beach & ocean views from our three room two bath Penthouse suite and studio apartments. We’re situated in a secluded area on the edge of a tropical bird sanctuary forest with a river stream running alongside the hotel. We’re within walking distance to Manuel Antonio Park (13min) but only a stone's throw away from the white sandy beach and blue waters. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nature`s Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Natures Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel
- Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio