As we were searching for a hotel/hostel close to the NP entrance and directly at the beach, we were finding Anna's Aparthotel - due to a recommendation. It is a really nice place..quiet, except listening to the sounds of the ocean :-), only a few steps from our room to the beach and a few more steps towards the village and the park entrance. Anna (the owner) cordially received us and gave us good advises for the area. We stayed in the "Nature Villa" which had everything we needed. There's the link to the website: http://www.maqbeach.com/natures.html
Regards, the two Austrian girls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to waves & enjoy the monkeys while staying right on the beach. Enjoy outstanding beach & ocean views from our three room two bath Penthouse suite and studio apartments. We’re situated in a secluded area on the edge of a tropical bird sanctuary forest with a river stream running alongside the hotel. We’re within walking distance to Manuel Antonio Park (13min) but only a stone's throw away from the white sandy beach and blue waters. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Nature`s Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Natures Beachfront Aparthotel Hotel
- Nature's Beachfront Aparthotel Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park