Las Cascadas and its hosts were excellent in every way. I've been to 31 countries and this was one of the best accommodation experiences I've ever had. It is in a beautiful setting only a short walk to town but far enough not to ever hear noise. The place was IMMACULATE! The rooms were big and modern and the staff was 100% on the ball. You can't ask for two nicer hosts than Gary and Catalina - the kind of people that make you feel like you're family on a visit.. We looked around at as lot of places while we were there and you won't find a better place in Quepos. After 20 years of travel, this is the first time I've taken the time to write a review - it was that good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cascadas “The Falls” is family-owned Boutique Hotel located in the Town of Quepos, just minutes away from the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park and all its wonders. Our Hotel offers individually designed accommodations with options on one, two or three bedrooms, all with a tropical elegance design, we give you the ideal natural environment for family vacation, romantic getaway or business travel. The convenient location of Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls” offers an incomparable natural setting on lushly landscapes with ocean views from some of our rooms, only three hours away from Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose. Enjoy endless summers with near perfect weather, balmy trade winds, and blue waters on a vacation in Costa Rica – the beauty is all yours to explore and experience. Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls” is situated in one of the most popular tourist destinations in all Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio National Park, here you can experience the true essence of the area, sloths, white-faced monkeys and howler monkeys are part of the wildlife that you will get to see inside the park, this among countless tropical flora of Costa Rica. The Hotel is located within walking distance from Nahomi Bay, (perfect sunset spot), Quepos Town, where all the small shops, supermarkets, pharmacies and other facilities are situated and the famous Marina Pez Vela is where you will find the area’s best restaurants, all with different options of Food & Beverages and a gorgeous ocean views. The stunning waters of the Pacific Ocean create a wonderful setting for Tours & Activities, such as snorkeling, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, and scuba diving, for the adventurers souls, tours like canopy (zip-line), white water rafting, ATV’s are always available for our guests. Quepos is among the world’s top destinations for Sport Fishing. Home of the 2017 Offshore World Championship. If you believe the surrounding beauty of the Manuel Antonio National Park and the offshore islands are overwhelming, just imagine how you will feel catching a giant blue marlin! Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls” is perfectly integrated into the lush tropical environment and provides a comfortable and private retreat. Visit Costa Rica, Explore Manuel Antonio and stay at Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your Las Cascadas The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Las Cascadas The Falls Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park