Just over a year ago, I discovered a hidden jewel nestled within a lush tropical rainforest, Condotel Las Cascadas. Since my first trip to Costa Rica in May 2012, I have returned twice more to explore many parts of this beautiful country. I have fallen in love with the scenic vistas, awesome wildlife and most of all the beautiful caring people. Each trip, I spend several days with Gary, Catalina and their family at Las Cascadas and my visit exceeds my expectations every time.
Whenever family and friends ask me where they should stay when visiting Manuel Antonio National Park...I quickly tell them without hesitation Las Cascadas. There may be other places to stay in the area; however, in my extensive travels I have never found another place which compares to the warmth that I feel when I visit my new friends at their charming, boutique hotel. Las Cascadas reminds me of my time spent at New England's historical inns, U.S. where you feel more like family then a faceless guest. While I typically spend the days hiking through the national park or sailfishing from the nearby Marina, I spend most nights at Las Cascadas meeting the other guests from around the world having drinks and relaxing by the pool in the outside cantina.
Gary and Catalina have always been generous and gracious hosts who give willingly of their time and offer advice on local activities. A scrumptious breakfast consisting of fresh fruits, juices, omelets, banana/coconut pancakes, and smoked salmon and bagels are served daily by the poolside or at another private setting of your choice.
Any guest who stays at Las Cascadas will agree that over the past two decades Gary and Catalina have poured their heart and soul into transforming their property into an amazing sanctuary. Shielded within a beautiful rainforest it appears that Las Cascadas has existed since the beginning of time. Although, built in stages their vision has remained constant throughout the years. From recent photos I have seen, they have given a new, stylish, fresh face to some of their older rooms. The property’s open design built on sloped terraces, use of windows to accentuate vistas, waterfall and painted murals in the pool area, a rock fountain in the Penthouse Suite, and use of woods and earth tones within each of the condos are only some of the examples of how Gary and Catalina have succeeded at bringing the outdoors indoors.
Gary and Catalina….Mis Amigos, thank you once again for opening your home and I can’t wait until our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cascadas “The Falls” is family-owned Boutique Hotel located in the Town of Quepos, just minutes away from the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park and all its wonders. Our Hotel offers individually designed accommodations with options on one, two or three bedrooms, all with a tropical elegance design, we give you the ideal natural environment for family vacation, romantic getaway or business travel. The convenient location of Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls” offers an incomparable natural setting on lushly landscapes with ocean views from some of our rooms, only three hours away from Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose. Enjoy endless summers with near perfect weather, balmy trade winds, and blue waters on a vacation in Costa Rica – the beauty is all yours to explore and experience. Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls” is situated in one of the most popular tourist destinations in all Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio National Park, here you can experience the true essence of the area, sloths, white-faced monkeys and howler monkeys are part of the wildlife that you will get to see inside the park, this among countless tropical flora of Costa Rica. The Hotel is located within walking distance from Nahomi Bay, (perfect sunset spot), Quepos Town, where all the small shops, supermarkets, pharmacies and other facilities are situated and the famous Marina Pez Vela is where you will find the area’s best restaurants, all with different options of Food & Beverages and a gorgeous ocean views. The stunning waters of the Pacific Ocean create a wonderful setting for Tours & Activities, such as snorkeling, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, and scuba diving, for the adventurers souls, tours like canopy (zip-line), white water rafting, ATV’s are always available for our guests. Quepos is among the world’s top destinations for Sport Fishing. Home of the 2017 Offshore World Championship. If you believe the surrounding beauty of the Manuel Antonio National Park and the offshore islands are overwhelming, just imagine how you will feel catching a giant blue marlin! Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls” is perfectly integrated into the lush tropical environment and provides a comfortable and private retreat. Visit Costa Rica, Explore Manuel Antonio and stay at Condotel Las Cascadas “The Falls”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Cancelon so you can book your Las Cascadas The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Las Cascadas The Falls Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park