We enjoyed being at this location which was like being in the National Park with the beautiful flowers, birds and trees. The rooms had a unique character that added to the ambiance of being in an area near a jungle. It is a family owned and there was a great deal of attention to our needs - booking tours, travel to and from the Park. There was a wonderful breakfast for purchase each morning that included fruit grown on the property. At this time we met other guests and enjoyed
learning of their experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family-owned vacation rentals with several options to suit your group's needs. We offer 1,2 or 3 bedroom suites with A/C, WiFi and access to our pool with terrace and waterfall. Some units are available with kitchen, living room, cable TV, living room, ocean view, and outdoor terrace with lounging area, mini-bar and ocean view. A ten minute walk to town, oceanfront, and a snorkeling cove. Peaceful location on the edge of the rainforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Condotel Las Cascadas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condotel Las Cascadas Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Condotel Las Cascadas Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park