My family of 4 adults had an excellent time staying at the La Posada Jungle bungalows for 2 nights
Things to consider:
- Location: the hotel shares a fence with the Manuel Antonio National Park so you cannot get any closer. The easy access allowed us to get to the park and beaches with multiple visits per day. The public beach is also a 2 minute walk away
- Charming Landscape - the four bungalows are nestled around a cozy swimming pool right next to a common area with internet and phone access (free calls to the US)
- Breakfasts: served in the common area every morning with fresh hot food, yogurt, fruit, cereal, breads, etc. special mention for the excellent coffee that is set out at 6 am
- Staff: the staff were very hospitable, always eager to please and very helpful win tours, restaurants, etc. special mention for Esteban, Mike and Carol
- One downside for folks that don't have a car is that there are only a few restaurants within walking distance
Would gladly stay here again - Highly recommend!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- La Posada Private Jungle Hotel
- La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park