“Just what we needed on a hot day”

Sol Frozen Yogurt, Drinks & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Manuel Antonio
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Sol Frozen Yogurt Drinks & Gelato is directly in front of Los Altos Hotel in the Heart of Manuel Antonio. Enjoy covered outdoor dining in our lounge area. Enjoy the music as you refresh yourself with our selection of frozen yogurts, Frozen Coffee, gelato, fruit & veggie juices, smoothies, bagels, pastries and more... Also if you want to enjoy the finest Costa Rican coffee, we have the best! Coffees, Candies, Beach Bags, Magnets & other gift ideas are also available at Sol. slow season - we are not serving frozen yogurt - however we have over 40 different specialty frozen drinks and frozen coffees... not to forget our great selection of ice cream...
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We tried the frozen yogurt and fresh fruit. Owners are US transplants who now live in CR, which is awesome.

There are newer reviews for Sol Frozen Yogurt, Drinks & Ice Cream

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My daughter wanted frozen yogurt and we showed up on a night it was pouring rain, I think they were getting ready to close but they turned the machines back on and my wife and daughter loved the yogurt!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had a great experience. Very tasty treats, and it was refreshing to have some great conversation in Costa Rica. Really great time spent in Costa Rica.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome! I got the pistachio froyo; so good! The owner was super friendly and helpful!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very good yogurt, glad we found this at the begining of our trip. My girls and I will be back often. Good thing is we are staying across the street !!!