“Awesome staff!!”

El Santuario Canopy Adventure Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: "One of the best things to do in Costa Rica!" This canopy zipline tour is 20 minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park and features the Longest Single Zip Line in Costa Rica at Over 4,300 Feet at no extra charge! The tour features: 14 Tree Platforms, 3 Towers, 6 Hanging Bridges, 3 Nature Walks, natural outdoor butterfly garden, and 1 Double Belay Rappel. Fly Safely on Our Touchless Lines with No Braking Required by the Rider. 11 Double Anchored Ziplines Totaling Over 3.6 Kilometers in Length. Includes tour, transportation to and from Manuel Antonio or Quepos, snacks, water, and lunch. Group Discounts and Custom tours Available!
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The crew was awesome. Diego and the crew were very entertaining and safety was their number one priority. The food was also delicious!!!

1  Thank Elfgirl9
There are newer reviews for El Santuario Canopy Adventure Tour

Reviewed July 18, 2013

El Santuario Canopy Adventure has to be the best zip line tour in Costa Rica and definitely in the Manuel Antonio and Quepos area. Not only do they have the longest zip line (almost one mile!), but they have the newest and best euipment. I believe the zip line, which consists of 11 stations, has only been open since Nov 2012, and it is apparently owned by U.S. folks. We felt very safe the entire time and the guides were great. They themselves were very safety concious as well as friendly and entertaining. They had a great set-up afterwards where bathrooms were available and then they fed us a great meal. If we have the chance to get back to CR, I will definteily be going on their zip line again!

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wonderful experience from beginning to end. I contacted El Santuario because we have a very large family with some pretty small kids (two with sensory issues) and I wanted to make sure that they could accommodate us. They were so good about making sure they had enough guides and making sure the kids were all comfortable. They listened to the kids and did everything they needed to ensure the whole family had a great time. The gallo pinto for lunch was delicious. Fun to enjoy some traditional Costa Rician food. They also provided coffee before we left and plenty of water and fresh fruit to make sure that we stayed hydrated and comfortable throughout the trip. Amazing guides, amazing views, amazing time! The highlight of our trip for sure.

1  Thank familytime8
Adventure_Executive, Managing Director at El Santuario Canopy Adventure Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear FamilyTime8,

Our team had such a wonderful time with your family. What a wonderful adventure. I can honestly say that I don't think that I have ever been around a more well behaved group of children. Kudos to you. Your twin 5 year old kids with sensory issues stole our hearts. Thank you for trusting us with them. They will remain in our hearts for years to come.

Thank you for your kind review.

Warm Regards and Safe Adventuring Always,
Scott
for the Entire team at El Santuario Canopy Adventure
Home of the Lonest Zip Line in Costa Rica

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I did went on a morning zip lining trip with some of the most welcoming, funny group of guys. They had us laughing the entire time, which really helped ease some of my nerves. The sitting area where we waited was really pretty and very clean. We got set up there and took a bus into the forest and to the lines. The demonstration the instructors gave was informative and got the group excited to get going. All the lines were amazing with awesome views and a really thrilling experience. I felt incredibly safe the entire time. The crew was very helpful and ensured safety every step of the way. If you wanted to try some amateur tricks, they were all more than willing to show you what to do to make your experience as great as possible. Our trip lasted about three hours and flew by. Highly recommended for anyone, as long as you can walk up about five flights if stairs.

1  Thank MeganDawn
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was the first time I had ridden a zipline and I like the idea of not having to brake. I also took my daughters, ages 6 and 11. It was a bit scary seeing them cruising out over the trees on their own but we felt very safe the whole time and they absolutely loved it. The braking system that they use is great and I couldn't imagine doing things any other way.

The guides were awesome- very friendly and encouraging to everyone in our group and also taught us a lot about the area on the way to and from the tour.

I cannot say enough about how much fun we had, the highlight was the longest line- it was so long and you are so high up when on this line that you really feel like you are flying. I am very much looking forward to my next trip to CR as we will definitely be taking this tour again.

1  Thank Mara_Mousie