“Great food and service, but no Coke?”

Gondola Gourmet Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is part of "Plaza Yara" we are located close to Hotel Gaia on the Manuel Antonio Hill, with a beautiful view of the jungle. "The Gondola" features a gourmet Mediterranean style, Good for a romantic dinner. Ths restaurant is also perfect for family groups or special occasions.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were 8 at 3pm on a Sunday and the experience was very good. Food and service were nice. Pasta was really nice, the brusquetas were ok, the bread could be better...
Now one thing was a true down: NO COKE!
That's bad, bad, bad! I had to have sparkling water instead. Please serve drinks that are up to your food!

1  Thank ANP71
There are newer reviews for Gondola Gourmet Restaurant

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Brought my new biddy to this Italian joint in Manuel Antonio because it was close to the house we were staying in. Wanted to get her back home quick, ya know? Well, we ended up staying here a long time because we got a bottle of the house wine and delicious food. She had the ravioli and I had rack of lamb. The appetizer of eggplant and mozz was paired perfectly with the balsamic reduction. The only downsides were they ran out of pannacotta by the end of the night and my baby was resentful. But I would take her out there again just for the dessert and the beautiful atmosphere. Bottle of wine, an app, two mains and two desserts came out under $100.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Casual restaurant does not have much appeal to begin not have any sea view and that was one of the things that my family and I are looking to visit this area, the food was not very tasty and the prices are not vrey attractive. I really liked to visit another place I feel I waisted my time to get into this restaurant my family and I are not pleasent with this place.
I think there are better opcions in this beautiful place to enjoy with family and friends.

2  Thank melania e
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Real Italian food, not wannabe Italian, clean, Silvana, the owner, super nice lady, so good for us that we went there 4 times

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great service with a personal care by stuff, delicious food. Feeling as in Italy. Thank you for wonderful evening.