“Superb!!!”

Gondola Gourmet Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant is part of "Plaza Yara" we are located close to Hotel Gaia on the Manuel Antonio Hill, with a beautiful view of the jungle. "The Gondola" features a gourmet Mediterranean style, Good for a romantic dinner. Ths restaurant is also perfect for family groups or special occasions.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have eaten here before.This was by far the most excellent meal I had n in a while.The panaoctta is decadent.I had a Beautiful Salad,Pasta.Its in the hotel Tres Banderas.So its close for me.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were taken here by a friend in Quepos. This is some of the best Italian food we have ever eaten. We came back a second night because it was so good and we wanted to try other things on the menu. Open kitchen so the food is made in front of your viewing. We are planning a trip in Sept. and will definitely dine here several times.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I recently decided to go the Gondola Restaurant with my partner, and we had an amazing time. I have visited many, if not all restaurants in the Manuel Antonio / Quepos area and this place is by far the best yet.
The staff (family run) all extremely friendly and accommodating, they make you feel so relaxed and at home. Throughout our meal they were extremely attentive and made us feel like we were the most important people in the restaurant. Aside from the excellent service, the environment in Gondola is nice and peaceful, no busy street out front or the noise of passing cars, it is very tranquil and relaxing, this was a huge plus for me. Aside from the great service and environment, the food was out of this world. We tried many things on the menu and everything was extremely fresh and flavourful.
The presentation, seasoning, and taste of the meals were just perfect. This place is fast becoming one of the favourite places for many locals in this town, and I understand why.
They have done a great job, creating a perfect environment that's both classy yet unpretentious and welcoming. I'll be back!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This restaurant is the best dining experience in Manuel Antonio by far! The pasta is the best,
the steak & seafood is the best, the deserts are the best and they have very special appetizers that no one else has. go and enjoy!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

As a local, I can honestly say this place is a gem! From the moment of your arrival until the moment you leave, you get the feeling that you are someone very special. The staff are accommodating, pleasant and attentive! I have tried most everything on the menu, and can say it is mouth watering (especially their creative specials). If you are in the mood for something that is not on the menu, just ask, they will create it for you. The pasta is home made, and divine, whatever you choose to have on it. The prices are fair and the portions just right, if you are looking for "American" size portions, go elsewhere. The wine selection is one of the best of any restaurant in Manuel Antonio, again, at a fair price. Sylvana, the head chef is truly talented and it has rubbed off on her son, they work together in harmony! Big thumbs up with a smile!