“Best Pizza in Costa Rica”
Review of Pizza Pata

Pizza Pata
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Pata is a small pizza place with really good pizza and ambience. we are a casual spot for you to come enjoy one of the best pizza the World for a fair price. We serve fresh pizza made with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Want to try some of the best pizza with the freshest ingredients in Costa Rica? We took out a pizza from Pizza Pata in Quepos in September 2013 and it was truly the best. My husband and I both got exactly what we wanted on it and boy....was it yummy!! Just makes my mouth water looking at the picture....too bad he doesn't deliver to New Hampshire!! Great casual atmosphere with Wi-Fi...

Reviewed September 18, 2013

These guys know how to make pizza. A half meter of pizza was more than enough for 2 of us but even though we were stuffed, all I wanted to do was walk back to the restaurant and order another half meter. The basil that is sprinkled on right before the takeout box was closed created an amazing aroma that taunted me the whole way home. The parsley oil that comes with it takes it to another level. It was so good, we're going back for dinner tonight!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place was my go-to food during my two-month visit. They treated me like a friend every time I went and the food is the best pizza I have had. It was tough not having my ranch dressing but I survived becasue it was so good.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We just got some of this pizza dropped off to our casa and all i can say is Wow! So delicious! Not expensive either so it makes it that much more delicious! Perfect eal after a nice long day in the sun!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

By far the best pizza we had on our 5 week trip, good service, good value for money. Not sure how they create such perfection in such a small kitchen but it is awesome!