“Great pizza!”
Review of Pizza Pata

Pizza Pata
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Pata is a small pizza place with really good pizza and ambience. we are a casual spot for you to come enjoy one of the best pizza the World for a fair price. We serve fresh pizza made with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

These guys know how to make pizza. A half meter of pizza was more than enough for 2 of us but even though we were stuffed, all I wanted to do was walk back to the restaurant and order another half meter. The basil that is sprinkled on right before the takeout box was closed created an amazing aroma that taunted me the whole way home. The parsley oil that comes with it takes it to another level. It was so good, we're going back for dinner tonight!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place was my go-to food during my two-month visit. They treated me like a friend every time I went and the food is the best pizza I have had. It was tough not having my ranch dressing but I survived becasue it was so good.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We just got some of this pizza dropped off to our casa and all i can say is Wow! So delicious! Not expensive either so it makes it that much more delicious! Perfect eal after a nice long day in the sun!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

By far the best pizza we had on our 5 week trip, good service, good value for money. Not sure how they create such perfection in such a small kitchen but it is awesome!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

This ace was recommended to me by a fellow traveller who had eaten here 2 weeks earlier and TA seemed to say good things.
So on the way back from the beach we ordered 3 pizzas to be delivered at 7pm.
No problem said the very friendly guy.
At 6.20 I got home and ran to check address and phone number just incase they could not find us.
At 7.20 no pizza - so I rang and was to the guy who took my order had left and I would have to redo it - not good
So I did and they said they would deliver in 25 minutes.
At 8.30 pizza arrived - burnt on bottom - only discovered this after they had left and then we were just to hungry to moan.
Disappointing - wod bother next time - maybe I caught them on a bad day!!!!!