“Delicious coffee, cappuccinos, and bagels!”
Review of Emilio's Cafe

Emilio's Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stopped in several times for coffee and bagels. They were delicious. The desserts behind the counter also looked delicious, but we were only there for breakfast. Owner is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were here last week and the sandwiches were awesome! You can build your own or they have a few listed on the menu. Both items we ordered were very good and the dessert.......to die for! We had the flourless chocolate cake......hands down best dessert we had!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I recently moved to Manuel Antonio for a few months and came across Emilio's as a great cafe to grab coffee and breakfast on the weekends and work/study on occasion. I usually order a mochaccino and the Norway (smoked salmon, bagel, cream cheese, capers), which are both very good. But, the desserts that we've ordered have been exceptional, including the carrot cake and chocolate fudge cake - good to eat in moderation!

The cafe also has a great view of the valley and very friendly owners/staff!

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best food! We tried the coconut chili chicken curry today and the fish filet. It was the best curry we have had in a long time. Also try the lemonade with a green herb ( like mint ) ...so refreshing.

Last night I tried their coffee , it was amazing too....Totally recommend this place!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We loved eating here and it is surely a hidden gem in the Manuel Antonio/Quepos area. The falafels we had were fantastic and fresh tasting. I wish I had tried their desserts as they looked divine. This is one of the best restaurants I think in that area.