“Excellent Mochaccino and dessert” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Emilio's Cafe

Emilio's Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Central American, Cafe, Costa Rican, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent Mochaccino and dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Took us forever to find this place, as we were looking at the soccer field in Quepos instead of Manuel Antonio. This restaurant is just above Backpackers hostel across from the soccer field that's in Manuel Antonio (pretty close to La Marioposa Hotel). Trip Advisor actually had it mapped at the right place.

The drinks were pretty amazing, especially iced mochaccino. There's no sugar added to the chocolate, so you can control how sweet you want it. Also, the roast beef sandwich was quite good too. The best was the espresso flourless chocolate cake. Definitely a great end to a great lunch!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
Edmonton, Canada
“Best cappucino ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Emilio's has amazing cappucino. I usually need sugar but his is so smooth I didn't use any. Falafel sandwich worked well as supper - fresh and full of veggies. Pecan pie was full of fresh tasting pecans and not overly sweet like many. This is the second time I have been here in less than a week. I will return at least once more before my week is up.

• Visited February 2013
costarican in San José
“Amazing cakes collections”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

A celebration of all things cake! Cupcakes, chocolate cakes, fruit cake, brownies and traybakes.
The workers are friendly enough, and it.s also a good spot to chill out.early in the morning , afternoon or waiting for the sunset, also the coffee menu was fantastic.

Visited January 2013
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service, delicious food and wonderful setting.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

During a lovely visit to Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica, we stayed at the el Baile de la Iguana. Emilio's Cafe was a short walk from our lodging. We ate at the Cafe for several meals, as it was so good and beautifully presented. I especially loved that the lovely server made our coffee right before our eyes, in what I have called, "The Coffee Ceremony". I have never drank my coffee black before, however, I found that I didn't have to add cream to cover up the bitterness. We ate traditional local food and it was the best! We embraced the culture through the food, the language (I am on a steep learning curve) and the pace of life. We sat out on the deck overlooking the foliage and saw iguanas on several occasions. We enjoyed not being rushed and savoring the moments. The food was really good, the service was really good and the relaxed environment was very much appreciated. I would definitely return to this special cafe.

• Visited February 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
“Great Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a nice little coffee shop/café with excellent sandwiches and deserts. Nice view into the locals neighborhood in Quepos. A sloth was in the trees right behind the restaurant which was pretty cool. Definitely a great lunch spot would love to go back again!

• Visited January 2013