Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $55.00
from $85.00
from $130.00
More Info
All reviews surfing lessons boogie boards fresh pineapple great surf learn to surf riding waves beach hopping costa rica private lesson pura vida fruit manuel antonio beach paddle boarding these guys a lot of fun an amazing experience beautiful beach
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful afternoon with our 12 and 14 yr old boys!!
We all managed to get up and catch a few waves :) we also enjoyed some wonderful fresh fruit and water in some much needed shade. Beautiful location on the beach right near Manuel Antonio national park.
Thanks to Dante and Alejandro for a wonderful time!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My 3 kids (15,12, and 10) were very interested in learning how to surf while in Manuel Antonio this week. After reading reviews on Dante’s - I decided to give them a try. They did not disappoint. They picked us up at our hotel on time and took us down to the beach. They had a sun shade and chairs for my wife and I to use while the kids surfed. The guides were very attentive to each kid - and they were all surfing within minutes. It was awesome. Afterwards - we were given water and some fresh pineapple- and were allowed to use the shade and chairs and even a few boogie boards for a few hours afterwards. Great service. Great day. I highly recommend Dante’s.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This kayak tour was super amazing! Small enough to choose what we wanted to do. We made it snorkeling right before a big group came in so things were timed perfectly!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

My son and husband took surf lessons at the Manuel Antonio Beach. Dante picked us up at our hotel and took us to the beach. The instructors were great! I went along to take pictures and videos and Dante arranged for chairs in the shade for me. On the way home, Dante stopped at the Marina to let us watch the spectacular sunset. Pura Vidal!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

We had an awesome time with George, it was 4 girls who didnt/dont know how to swim, so imagine the direction needed, but George made us feel safe and confident. Also thanks to Dante for booking our tour early to make sure the sun wasnt too harsh. It was a very neat experience. Gracias! Pura Vida.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Alejandro (not sure if that’s how I spell it) was a great teacher. We had an awesome time surfing with him. You can tell he loves his job. After surfing Dante took us to a quiet private beach to kayaks and snorkel with Diego. He was so nice and made the rest of the day fun and chill. Would recommend.

Date of experience: February 2019